We are looking for an experienced product designer to help us build the next generation of our product. Cerebrae’s unique platform helps digital health companies, providers, and payers understand how to price their services, bid for business, and manage their risk. Our goal is to provide all participants in the health ecosystem with the same capabilities of large insurance companies. To learn more about Cerebrae visit https://www.cerebrae.com/.
This is our first design hire -- if you want to help build a product & design organization from the ground up, contact us!
What You’ll Do
- Design innovative solutions that turn expert workflows into intuitive user experiences and distill complex data into actionable insights.
- Partner with the product team end-to-end across the development process: from early research, to uncovering opportunities and shaping high-level product strategy, to validating hypotheses through constant iteration and experimentation.
- Prototype product designs for user research and feedback, then partner with Product and Engineering to deliver finalized designs.
- Collaborate with engineers and subject-matter experts on our Actuarial team to ensure designs achieve UX and technical outcomes.
- Lead development of a holistic design system for Cerebrae.
- Partner with external consultants and agencies on brand and marketing.
- 5+ years of professional experience building web or mobile products.
- A portfolio demonstrating: shipment of multiple products successfully; strong skills in applying system and interaction design patterns to solve complex workflows, as well as visual design, information hierarchy, layout, and composition.
- Experience leading product design from opportunity development, to concept, to shipment.
- Strong project & roadmap definition skills; experience managing a portfolio of projects.
- The ability to collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Preferred: Past experience working on business intelligence, enterprise tools, or tools with complex information visualization.
- Preferred: Bachelors or Masters in a field such as interaction design, UX, visual design or human-computer interaction is ideal. We know however that great designers can come from anywhere -- emphasize your portfolio!
Cerebrae is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cerebrae does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.